The online commemoration will begin at 1:00 pm EST on March 29th. You may need to refresh your browser once it begins.
Feel free to chat during the commemoration with your thoughts
We honor Vietnam veterans all year long but join us for this special month of honoring our nation’s Vietnam veterans leading up to Vietnam War Veterans Day. We’ll tell you how WE honor Vietnam veterans and ways you can get involved and we want to hear the ways YOU honor Vietnam veterans in your community.
Ways VVMF works to honor all who served and sacrificed during the Vietnam Era:
- Those we lost during the War: The virtual Wall of Faces features a page dedicated to honoring and remembering every person whose name is inscribed on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- Those we lost after the War: The In Memory program honors Vietnam veterans have died each year due to Agent Orange exposure, PTSD/suicide, cancer and other causes related to their service. More than 4,700 veterans have been added to the In Memory Honor Roll since the program began.
- Living Vietnam veterans and ALL Vietnam Era veterans: The VVMF Registry will give a place for living Vietnam veterans and Era veterans, as well as Vietnam Era veterans who have since passed, to have their service forever remembered and their stories told.
The virtual Wall of Faces features a page dedicated to honoring and remembering every person whose name is inscribed on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C. In an effort to further preserve the legacy of those who sacrificed all in Vietnam, VVMF is committed to finding a photo to go with each of the more than 58,000 names on The Wall. The Wall of Faces allows family and friends to share memories, post pictures and connect with each other.THE WALL OF FACES
Since the Vietnam War ended, thousands of Vietnam veterans have suffered due to Agent Orange exposure, PTSD and other illnesses as a result of their service. VVMF believes all those who served in Vietnam should be honored and remembered for their service. Through VVMF’s In Memory program, these veterans enables the who came home and later died are forever memorialized in the In Memory Honor Roll.
The VVMF Registry will give a place for living Vietnam veterans and Era veterans, as well as Vietnam Era veterans who have since passed, to have their service forever remembered and their stories told. The Registry will allow veterans or their family members to:
- Preserve their legacy
- Upload and share stories and images
- Connect with others who served during the Vietnam Era
- Connect with those whose names are on The Wall and in the In Memory program
Want to be the first to know when the Registry is launched? Sign up using the form below.
Central to VVMF’s mission is honoring the legacy of service of our Vietnam veterans. Help support our work by making a gift today.