Unless we act now, the service and sacrifice of Vietnam veterans may be forgotten when our Vietnam veterans are gone. For 40 years since The Wall was dedicated in 1982, VVMF has led the way to help heal our nation, remember those who gave all, and honor all who served. VVMF is creating the Legacy Endowment to continue honoring Vietnam veterans for the next 40 years and beyond!
There are many ways you can support the Legacy Endowment:
- Include a planned gift for VVMF in your will
- If your VVA Chapter or local veterans organization is making dissolution decisions, designate VVMF to be the recipient of remaining funds
- Make a one-time gift to the Legacy Endowment
Helpful Information for your Will
Below please find some general information that may be beneficial to you in finalizing your planned gift in your Will.
- Legal Name: Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
- Tax ID Number: 52-1149668
- Incorporated In: District of Columbia
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Contributions are tax deductible
- Address: 3033 Wilson Blvd, Suite 300, Arlington, VA 22201
- Phone: 202-393-0090
Below is language you can include in your Will to donate to the Legacy Endowment:
Bequest of specific amount: I give, devise, and bequeath to Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund (“VVMF”), a nonprofit corporation, the sum of $___________ cash (or _____ shares of ______ stock) to be used for the Legacy Endowment for so long as the need should exist.
Bequest of percentage of estate: I give, devise, and bequeath to Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund (“VVMF”), a nonprofit corporation, _____ percent (%) of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to be used in support of the Legacy Endowment for so long as the need should exist.
For any questions please contact: Viktor Zikas at 202-393-0090 or via e-mail at [email protected].
The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
Already included VVMF in your Will?
If you have made a planned gift to VVMF, please forward a copy of your Will to:
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
c/o Development Department
3033 Wilson Blvd, Suite 300
Arlington, VA 22201