In Memory Volunteer Resources
Thank you for taking the time to visit VVMF's Volunteer Resource page for our In Memory Program.
Take advantage of these, easy-to-use resources and tools to help support the In Memory program and spread the word.
HOW YOU CAN HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Community Outreach – Share the In Memory flyer and promotional materials with your local veterans groups and VVA or VFW chapters, veteran’s hospitals, or care centers
Social Media – share In Memory with your friends and family by using sharegraphics, videos, and suggested text for Facebook and Twitter
Local Media Outreach – contact your local newspaper with a story about your loved one being honored through the program or make a pitch to your local media with a sample press release
Talking points about the In Memory Program:
Download talking points - How to talk about the program and to help answer common questions.
- Download In Memory Flyer– a poster/flyer/ad that can be reproduced and hung in VFWs, American Legion halls, reunions, anywhere that veterans or their families gather.
- Promotional Photos – Still photos from ceremonies
- Download tri-fold brochure – Print brochure can be used as “leave behinds”
- Download sample Press release – “Applications now being accepted for 2017 In Memory program”
- Download Social Media – share graphic available for use
- Sample Facebook and Twitter posts that you can share with your friends.
- Download 2017 In Memory Application - Current application.
2016 Ceremony Full: http://www.vvmf.org/in-memory-video-2016
2015 Ceremony Full: https://youtu.be/8LBuYVKyBlo
Testimonials from In Memory Participants
Download Testimonials - see what people have said about the In Memory program. Share these testimonials to show how important this program is to families of Vietnam veterans.
- Online Application: www.vvmf.org/InMemory_Apply
- In Memory FAQ Page: http://www.vvmf.org/InMemory_FAQ
- 2017 Event information: http://www.vvmf.org/InMemory_schedule
- Videos of past In Memory Ceremonies can be seen here: www.youtube.com/vvmfeducationcenter
Additional questions on the application process for In Memory can go to: JoAnn Waller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-330-0090.
Additional questions from the media can go to: Heidi Zimmerman at email@example.com or 202-765-3773.