In Memory Honor Roll
While their names are not on The Wall, they are never forgotten. The In Memory Honor Roll recognizes those who served in the Vietnam War and later died as a result of their service. Click here to learn more about the In Memory program and how to add someone to the Honor Roll.
- Name:Elias Cirpiano Cordova
- Date of Birth:03/18/1948
- Date of Death:08/05/1993
- Home of Record:Center
- Branch of Service:Army
- Biography:Elias Cirpiano Cordova served with the Army in Vietnam from December 1969 to November 1970. On August 5, 1993, Elias lost his life to Soft-tissue Sarcoma caused by his exposure to Agent Orange. He was 45 years old.
- Name:Harvey Densimore Corey
- Date of Birth:05/24/1931
- Date of Death:07/18/1995
- Home of Record:Syracuse
- State:New York
- Branch of Service:Marine Corps
- Biography:Harvey Densimore Corey served with the Marine Corps in Vietnam between 1968 and 1969. On July 18, 1995, he lost his life to lung cancer caused by his exposure to Agent Orange in country. Harvey loved his country and the Corps.
BrothersPosted on 10/3/16 - by Charlynn Cordray McCarthyJim, it helps to know that you and Mike are together again. You both had your own battles to fight after coming home from Nam. You pointed him in the right direction and got his VA benefits started, It was your guidance and knowledge that started the ball rolling. The two men in my life who were my heroes are now together again. My beloved husband and my heroic big brother. May you both rest in peace. I'll see you both in heaven, someday. Here is a pic of Mike with his honor guard. Three of these guys are with you in heaven today.MORE
Best Big brother EverPosted on 3/23/14 - by Fubar email@example.comCoulda, shoulda, woulda...wish I would have tried to do more....So sad such a wonderful person gets so screwed up by war and things. I learned so much from you thru the years growing up and remember never witnessing cruel or mean acts. You are a perfect prime example of someone good being subjected to hell. God is mighty and has won the battle for us. We are all already saved by His mercy alone, but must only believe. See ya in heaven bro.MORE
Missing youPosted on 2/27/14 - by Cookie firstname.lastname@example.org MORE
Never ForgottenPosted on 9/13/11 - by MORE
James Harding Cordray
08/06/1947 - 03/21/2002
the education center at In Memory Honor Roll
VVMF is completing the mission of preserving the legacy of our fallen heroes by building an education center to tell the stories of the names on In Memory Honor Roll.